Monday, April 12, 2010

Obagi Skin Care.... The Best!!


If you are looking for the best skincare products, and want to browse as much without getting annoyed by a sales assistant, Drug Stores in Japan (metropolitan area) are the best place to go. They have huge range of skin care products from all over the world.
The most popular products for Japanese female are 'Whitening Products'. Not that they are trying to become as white as MJ but these products are known to brighten your skin and reduce hyperpigmentation. Obviously not every single products work but I am proud to say that I have found one that really works!!

The brand is called 'Obagi'. Obagi skin care products were created by internationally renowned dermatologist Dr. Zein E. Obagi. The products are designed to prevent and improve the most common and visible skin disorders in adult skin, such as acne, deep wrinkle, age spots and sun-damage.... and yes, I have experienced the most of these problems.

I must say I was a bit skeptical at first. Because I have never come across with skin care products which satisfy my expectations, and also they were not cheap. Anyways, I purchased 'Obagi-C Cleansing Gel' and 'Obagi Professional-C Serum 10%' and decided to eat McDonald for dinner.

I started seeing some difference after 4 weeks. My skin felt a lot softer and brighter and my age spots were getting smaller. My work mates and friends started complementing on my skin and asking what I was using. And the biggest assurance of all, my ex-boyfriend said to me "What have you been doing to yourself? You look amazing." I felt so goooooood.

Yes, I have been using Obagi products ever since and my skin condition is better than ever. And I would like to recommend this amazing products to anyone who are looking for 'the real thing'. Although I must say that Obagi skincare system is not recommended to pregnant women and people with certain skin conditions. I will leave few links for you to read and decide yourself if this products is for you or not.

http://www.obagi.com/Homepage.aspx


http://www.obagiskin.com/

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Obagi skin care products are the best! I've been using them for years now and I love them.

    ReplyDelete