Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chanel Chance


Personally I am not a huge fan of Chanel perfume. I find the most of their scent are quite strong for my taste and also reminds me of my not-so-favorite aunt. (I think she was wearing No.5)

It's a strange thing but our taste change as you get older....in food, music, makeup style, type of men etc...and also in scent too. I guess it's good that I no longer have to leave the room whenever my aunt visits. I do still get annoyed though when she starts showing off her new Rolex collections....

I have fallen in love is Chanel Chance because it has beautiful feminine scent and it lasts all day. And I get compliments almost whenever I go.....even when I was buying a train ticket this morning!

Here is a bit more about Chanel Chance:

Chance for Women was created by Chanel in 2003 and is designed to bring you a wave of freshness each day. Chance perfume by Chanel is a sensual, sweet, and spicy blend of hyacinth, white musk, pink pepper, fresh vetiver, iris, amber, and patchouli.



No comments:

Post a Comment