Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Gotta love those BIG EYES!


Fake eyelashes are getting very popular, especially in Asian countries such as Japan, Korea and China. I was mesmerized by the varieties of fake eye lashes in Japanese drug stores when I was holidaying there in February. Long, super long, short, beginners, experts and many more! There were even ones called 'princess look' and 'sexy lady look'.... I believe one in three Japanese girls (especially in metropolitan areas) are wearing those fake eyelashes.

So I decided to give it a go. I picked 'beginners' one even though I was very interested in 'sexy lady look'....
First: Trim those fake eyelashes to my eye size.
Second: Put the special glue on and let it dry a little bit. The one I bought had the glue which changed its colour when it dried and ready.
Third: Place those eyelashes carefully about 2mm above your real eyelashes.

Sounds easy, doesn't it?

Certainly it wasn't for me....it took me more than 30 minutes! I guess I need some practice but I would rather sleep in for 30 minutes for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment